Complaint Review: ID Theft Protection

www.proustserv.com Internet United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ID Theft Protection procustserv.com Simple search for loan for a trailer. Definately deceptive. Hard to get money retured. Took $ from checking acct. Internet

*Author of original report: refund of fees

I was looking for ja simple loan for my kids to get a trailer.

Turns out that this company, like a few others, had my information and I wound up with a check they did right out of my checking account.

I called and they canceled my account.  They also said the money would be refunded within 72 hours.  I waited.

When I checked today--almost 2 weeks later, I had to call again.  They gave me a site- www.refunditpstatus.com to check on it.  It only said that the acct had been canceled.

I recalled them and they sent me a link to verify infomation.  Hopefully a refund will be given this time.

Do not give up!!!  Tell them you want ALL the information from them for the BBB.  The full name, address, phone numbers, web information, and especially the name of the person you are talking to.  Works almost every time.

If I do receive the refund, I will return to the site, so you may also be able to get help---knowing that it works.

Thanks to this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ID-Theft-Protection/internet/ID-Theft-Protection-procustservcom-Simple-search-for-loan-for-a-trailer-Definately-dece-498629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ID Theft Protection

refund of fees

AUTHOR: churchfm - (USA)

After the second call to them---if you do not get thru right away---just hit 0000 on your phone for a real person, ask them for the following information.  Tell them it is for the BBB report.  You will need the name of the company, address, phone number, and THEIR name.  They did indeed refund the money into my checking account within 24 hours.  I urge everyone to do this!!!