Complaint Review: IDA Grant One Day 866-8762778

• Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:Gustine California
IDA Grant One Day 866-8762778
Nationwide, California U.S.A.

IDA Grant One Day 866-8762778 Unautorized Charges of $98.89 to My Credit Card Unlisted City California Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: It happened to me

I did not authorize anyone from IDS Grants One Day to charge $94.98 to my credit card. I want a refund immediately. Times are hard on everyone and we don't need low life scum balls like this.

The only people who have any honor left in them in this country are the ones who have fought for her. These kind of people are nothing!!!

One PO Redneck!!!

Calif Redneck
Gustine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDA-Grant-One-Day-866-8762778/Nationwide-California/IDA-Grant-One-Day-866-8762778-Unautorized-Charges-of-9889-to-My-Credit-Card-Unlisted-Cit-446347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDA Grant One Day 866-8762778

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It happened to me

AUTHOR: Pj - (U.S.A.)

In March same thing happened to me after e-mails for days with this grant for one day I e-mailed state attorney general Jerr y Brown and he contacted company and I got my $ 94.89 dollars back immediatly !! He needs all the complaints he is going to investigate CONTACT HIS OFFICE We have to stop this company !!