Complaint Review: IDC (Interstate Distribution Company)

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2001

• Reported By:Bala Cynwyd PA
IDC (Interstate Distribution Company)
P.O. Box 1925 Culver City, California U.S.A.

Credit Card Enhancements, LLC, Ramada Vacation Scam and IDC (Interstate Distribution Centers) RIPOFFS

First I would like to thank the person who e-mailed in about Credit Card Enhancement Services and Ramada Vacation Package. Before I called Enhancement & Ramada, I ran a search on the internet for information on these companies. Your complaints came up, for that I thank you. It seems as though there is a deluge of scams going on out there. I was scammed by IDC. They call claiming to represent your copy machine supplier, lie about the shipment you will be receiving. They say we will ship a carton of 12 and you receive 2 and an invoice for $298 with 40 for shipping (i refused to pay), then they called and said I will be receiving my shipment in a couple of days. I said to her you are shipping my remaining 10. She said no, just two toners at the outrageous price of $298 plus 40 bucks for shipment. Mind you toner only cost $24.00 to 30 each with no delivery charges. I told her to cancel my shipment and that I would send the toner back to IDC at my own cost. Unfornately my accounts payable department had already paid the invoice. I feel bad about getting ripped off from IDC. By blasting them on the internet hopefully i can help others avoid getting scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDC-Interstate-Distribution-Company/Culver-City-California-90232-1925/Credit-Card-Enhancements-LLC-Ramada-Vacation-Scam-and-IDC-Interstate-Distribution-Cente-4875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDC (Interstate Distribution Company)

plug