Complaint Review: IDC SERVCO - PROGRESSIVE OFFICE PRODUCTS

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:guasti California
IDC SERVCO - PROGRESSIVE OFFICE PRODUCTS
COVINA, California U.S.A.

IDC SERVCO - PROGRESSIVE OFFICE PRODUCTS THEY ACTUALLY CALLED ME AGAIN!! COVINA California

*Author of original report: They actually called me AGAIN!!

I had reported a couple of months ago that I had finally caught on to these rip off artists. Today, they had the nerve to call me AGAIN and try the same old song and dance about how the price of my toner was going up from $349.00 to $409.00 per carton. I listened to the presentation, of course, knowing it was a lie the whole time. I told "Kenneth" that I did not need him to "hold" the shipment nor "ship" the shipment..... I told him that I was on to the whole scam, and that I had reported them to the Better Business Bureau and on this website. I told him that the internet was full of complaints.....

At least that is the part that I was telling him when he said he would write that I had been notified, and hung up. Don't let them get you!

Empire management group
guasti, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDC-SERVCO-PROGRESSIVE-OFFICE-PRODUCTS/COVINA-California/IDC-SERVCO-PROGRESSIVE-OFFICE-PRODUCTS-THEY-ACTUALLY-CALLED-ME-AGAIN-COVINA-California-282403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDC SERVCO - PROGRESSIVE OFFICE PRODUCTS

They actually called me AGAIN!!

AUTHOR: Empire management group - (U.S.A.)

Can you believe that these guys called AGAIN? Same old song and dance, except, this time, I let them go on and waited for my turn to "pounce". I let them know that I had reported them to the Better Business Bureau, and to this web site. All "Kenneth" could do was to hang up on me! Don't let them get you!