• Report: #302093

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Fredericksburg, Virginia
IDC SERVCO/Interstate Distribution
PO Box 1925 Culver City, California U.S.A.

IDC SERVCO/Interstate Distribution Has tried for over a year to scam my office- almost weekly calls Culver City California

I have had a similar experience to Kay who reported IDC ServCo on 11 Dec 07.

For over a year now, my office staff is called on almost a weekly basis from someone at IDC ServCo.

First the calls were just as Kay stated- they were calling to let us know they had held aside some toner for our copier at the "old" price, that after that day we would be charged at the new price (exponentially higer than what the toner is actually worth) and would like to know when they can ship it. This sounded fishy to me right from the get go- especially considering we have a maintenance contract with a local company who provides our toner cartridges to us as part of that contract. So I contacted the maintenance company and they confirmed what I had suspected all along- IDC ServCo is a bunch of scam artists!!

The next time someone fom IDC called, I happened to be the one who answered the phone. The representative who seemed so sweet when they went on with their speel, hung the phone up on me when I told them they were a scam artist.

Funny- you would think that even scam artists have some sort of system to let everyone within the organization know that a particular company is wise to their game...unfortunatley, my office still receives calls from IDC almost weekly. As a matter of fact, I just got one about 30 minutes ago. To no surprise, they hung up on me when I stated I had a service contract somewhere else.

S. j.
Fredericksburg,, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDC-SERVCOInterstate-Distribution/Culver-City-California-90232-1925/IDC-SERVCOInterstate-Distribution-Has-tried-for-over-a-year-to-scam-my-office-almost-wee-302093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDC SERVCO/Interstate Distribution