Complaint Review: IDC Servco Busines Services

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:San Francisco California
IDC Servco Busines Services
3962 Landmark Street Culver City, California U.S.A.

IDC Servco Substantive Unconscionability, outrageous liars! Culver City California

I can not believe I was duped! These scammers called the office I had been working at for literally 3 days and these people called saying that a person who conveniently was out on vacation had placed this order and they werre just confirming it. I said okay no problem.

They did not confirm any price with me which would have been a red flag but I assumed that the lady who was out of the office ordered the toner. Thank god the next day I was organizing all of the supplies and I realized that we allready had toner so when the shipment came I refused it.

They still had the audacity to send an invoice for $1,000 +. I called and the people said it wasnt there company and proceeded to get incredibly nasty. I received a bill from them and told them that selling toner with a markup of more than 300% and it also would make the contract void (if there was one) because of substantive unconscionability (I am in law school).

These people are complete liars and scammers. I recomend that people call them and place complaints that is what I have been doing. The sales office is: 310-459-2528 and the other office is 800-446-9835. If you did recieve the toner send it back regardless of how long you have had it and tell them the contract is void. Dont let this happen to you!

Sam
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDC-Servco-Busines-Services/Culver-City-California-90232/IDC-Servco-Substantive-Unconscionability-outrageous-liars-Culver-City-California-257433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDC Servco Busines Services