Complaint Review: IDC Servco / Superior Office Products

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2007

• Reported By:Valencia California
IDC Servco / Superior Office Products
3962 Landmark Street, P.O. Box 1925 Culver City, California U.S.A.

IDC Servco / Superior Office Products Ripping off customers with their insaine prices Culver City Los Angeles California

I first received a call from a really nice lady letting me know about their product, and I was fullishly reiled in. The operator first told me that the price for the toner for our copy machine is going up from $439 to $572. At that time it sounded like a good price, until I looked into it and realized that the price is 10 times more than it should be. This was unfortunately revealed after the first payment of $439 was already paid.

I spoke with one of the operators who insisted that they told me that the price was for a CARTON which has 4 toner cartridges in the box, and we have to pay for each one seperately including the S&H. I immediately advised her that the information was totally different from the first time and we do not want the rest of the cartridges. She advised me that they did explain that to me, and went on to say that if we just want one cartridge they will send the last one that we HAVE to pay for to then cancel the shipment.

I was not satisfied with that answer and was very stern about not paying any more money. The last offer was they are were going to send a bill for the amount of one (1) cartridge which was $572 (the difference of 168.00 of what we already paid). I advised her that she will not be received anymore payments from us and she replied, "We always get our money." I wished her luck on the process and ended the phone call.

After all was done we found out that the toner we needed was only $59 with s&h, and learned our lesson the hard way on bad companies. I do not wish this on anyone that is needing toner and hope that they find out about this company before paying for anything.

Valencia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2007 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDC-Servco-Superior-Office-Products/Culver-City-California-90232/IDC-Servco-Superior-Office-Products-Ripping-off-customers-with-their-insaine-prices-Culv-249934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDC Servco / Superior Office Products