• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Ellicott City Maryland
3962 Landmark Street PO Box 1925 Culver City, California U.S.A.

IDCSERVCO - OVERLAND SUPPLY They sell OVERPRICED printer toner. They seem to initially contact companies by fax. Culver City California

*Author of original report: IDCSERVCO - Overland Supply

This company supposedly has 2 companies rolled into one rip off.
We received a fax titled "Order Confirmation", with a space for authorized signature. One of our staff signed it and faxed it back to:
Overland Supply Co
Culver City, California
Tel 800-680-2318
Fax 800-680-2317

We never got a product, but a bill came from:
3962 Landmark Street
PO Box 1925
Culver City, CA 90232-1925
Tel 800-446-9835
Fax 800-335-3962
Taxpayer ID: 95-4149722

I left a message and got a call the next week from a person who's caller ID was blocked. I explained that we did not receive the product and had no prior business dealings with them. She said the shipping/billing company would contact me.

Somebody called me later that day from 310-204-6600. She Explained that she was from a collection agency due to non-payment. I got pretty steamed and said you people are not legitimate and that I was looking forward to further contact to see what happens.

I'm still waiting.

Ellicott City, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDCSERVCO-OVERLAND-SUPPLY/Culver-City-California-90232-1925/IDCSERVCO-OVERLAND-SUPPLY-They-sell-OVERPRICED-printer-toner-They-seem-to-initially-co-392285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDCSERVCO - OVERLAND SUPPLY

IDCSERVCO - Overland Supply

AUTHOR: Gordon - (U.S.A.)

I've had a few phone conversations with their billing rep. They sent me a UPS Delivery Notification and the signature on the pad is totally unreadable and unrecognizable. I also went to their web site and sent them a message that they should cease and desist all attempts to provide services or goods or to receive payment.