Complaint Review: IDCSERVCO

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Janice — islip New York
IDCSERVCO
25060 Hancock Ave. Ste 103-332 Murrieta, California USA

IDCSERVCO Image Supply Department, Inc Scam toner company, claim to be your regular sales person, prey on unsuspecting new secretary Murrieta California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scammers Suck

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scammers Suck

Company calls and claims they forget to let us know price going up on toner. Asks to verify model and says they will order for us at old price. They call all the time and prey on unsuspecting secretary. When we tell them we don't order from them they ask who we do get toner from and then claim to work with that company.

When you decline to order from them they get nasty and rude. I have even been cursed out by them and air horn blown in my ear.

Girl named Dani called today and had our new secretary all flustered and she almost ordered until she put Dani on hold and asked me about it. I got on the phone with Dani and told her we don't order from them. she was extremely rude. Hung up on her.

I don't know how this company is still in business, they need to get shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDCSERVCO/Murrieta-California-92562/IDCSERVCO-Image-Supply-Department-Inc-Scam-toner-company-claim-to-be-your-regular-sales-1074181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDCSERVCO

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scammers Suck

AUTHOR: Jamie - ()

I recently worked for a office that was connected to IDCSERVCO called Elite Office Supplies, Tammi Williams was the office manager at this office which is located in Glendora, ca at 620 s. Glendora Ave. Tammi's boss is glen diamond III. Monday-Friday from 7am-1pm, Tammi along with myself and 9 other women called pages upon pages of companies trying to con them on purchasing toner from us, I had no idea this was a scam until I was talking with the girls in the office and they told me what was really going on and to check out ripoff report. I did and I was disgusted with what I had read and as of the 5th of march, 2014 I was fired because of my production, after I had read all the reports about this company I couldn't call and do that to the companies which of course were all out of state. I will do what ever I can to try and shut down this company. I doubt it will be successful seeing how they will change their name and location but atleast I hopefully get their names out. By the way glen goes by the name of Rick.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds