Complaint Review: IDCSERVCO

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Cookie — Brenham Texas United States of America
IDCSERVCO
747 W Katella Ave #207 Orange, California United States of America

IDCSERVCO A person name Brian Stivey This person call and told me that they forgot to notify us that a 30 day notification was not mail to us about a price increase of Toner ink. I replied to him that we never order a year supply of this Orange, California

A sales person name Brian Stivey if this is his name call me  on 1/18/2013 to let me know that they forgot to notify us that there was a change in pricing on a year's supply of toner ink. he quoted me a price of $439.00 it all sound strange because we never order like this and we are told to order from the lease company IKON but to sum it all up brian stivey lied to say that I ordered and when the fax came  there was my name as a person to forward to and authorize to purchase order for $439.00. Also in reading this fax this person listed the wrong copier for us which sent up a red flag. Bottom line is this he and the company are notorious for trying to rip un suspected individuals if anything is shipped it will be return whether they wanted or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDCSERVCO/Orange-California-92867/IDCSERVCO-A-person-name-Brian-Stivey-This-person-call-and-told-me-that-they-forgot-to-noti-1001184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDCSERVCO