Complaint Review: IDEAL FEET

• Submitted: Thu, May 08, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 08, 2008

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
IDEAL FEET
6117 S. M INGO RD TULSA, Oklahoma U.S.A.

IDEAL FEET I FELL FOR THE "IDEAL FEET" ADS SEEN ON TV. THEY SIMPLY DO NOT DO THE JOB AS ADVERTISED AND THERE IS NO WAY TO GET A REFUND. TULSA Oklahoma

I ALSO PURCHASED THE IDEAL FEET INSERTS AND YES, I FELL FOR ALL THE FOOT PRINT, HANDS IN FRONT & BEHIND TESTS.

I SPENT $279.99 ON ORIGINAL N11, $219.00 ON FREEDOM 5, $19.99 ON CUSHION W10 AND $110.00 ON FRDM-DEMO.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO WEAR THEM AS THE PAIN IS UNREAL. THEY JUST ARE NOT LONG ENOUGH FROM THE BALL OF MY FOOT TO MY HEEL.

THER IS A NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND CLAUSE ON THE SALES TICKET WHICH I NOTICED "AFTER" I WAS HOME.

I REALLY DON'T SEE ANYTHING A PERSON COULD DO UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES TO GET THEIR MONEY RETURNED. I LOST $629.97 + 8.52% IN TAXES.

TO TOP THINGS OFF, I WENT TO THE LOCAL DOLLAR GENERAL AND FOUND THE VERY SAME "ARCH SUPPORT" FOR $8. I AM SERIOUS!!!! I BOUGHT A PAIR AND BROUGHT THEM HOME. THEY ARE THE "EXACT" PRODUCT, DOWN TO THE VENT HOLES. I REPEAT, NOTHING IS DIFFERENT FROM THE $8 PAIR AND THE $279.99 PAIR.

CONSUMERS, PLEASE BE AWARE!!!

Marilee
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2008 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDEAL-FEET/TULSA-Oklahoma-74133/IDEAL-FEET-I-FELL-FOR-THE-IDEAL-FEET-ADS-SEEN-ON-TV-THEY-SIMPLY-DO-NOT-DO-THE-JOB-AS-A-331476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDEAL FEET