Complaint Review: IDEAL TAX SOLUTION LLC

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Lester — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
IDEAL TAX SOLUTION LLC
3525 HYLAND AVE COSTA MESA, California United States of America

IDEAL TAX SOLUTION LLC OWNER BEYON TANDY BIG RIP OFF - ELDERLY ABUSE BY IDEAL TAX SOLUTION LLC COSTA MESA, California

*UPDATE Employee: Dear client

BIG RIPOFF !!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE IDEAL TAX SOLUTION

AFTER ONE OF THEIR REPS CONVINCED ME THAT THEY COULD HELP ME WITH MY TAX LEVY NOTICE RECEIVED FROM THE IRS FOR $49,000 I SIGNED UP IN GOOD FAITH WITH IDEAL TAX SOLUTION ONLY TO HAVE THE IRS LEVY MY BANK ACCOUNT DAYS AFTER IDEAL TAX SOLUTION WAS SUPPOSE TO CONTACT THE IRS ON MY BEHALF.

WHEN I CALLED BACK THEY NOT ONLY WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK BUT KEPT GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND AND TOLD ME THE ONLY PERSON THAT COULD HELP ME THERE WAS THE OWNER BY THE NAME OF BEYON.

WHEN I FINALLY GOT TRANSFERRED A MIDDLE EASTERN HEAVY ACCENT GUY CAME TO THE PHONE AND BEFORE I COULD EVEN ASK FOR MY REFUND HE HUNG UP ON ME. I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I AM GOING TO THE AUTHORITIES AND FILING A CONPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN !!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!! SHAME ON YOU !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDEAL-TAX-SOLUTION-LLC/COSTA-MESA-California-92626/IDEAL-TAX-SOLUTION-LLC-OWNER-BEYON-TANDY-BIG-RIP-OFF-ELDERLY-ABUSE-BY-IDEAL-TAX-SOLUTION-1017782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDEAL TAX SOLUTION LLC

Dear client

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

This is certainly an unfortunate mishap. I.T.S. goes to great lengths to listen and resolve any customer conflicts that may arise. Some proactive things I.T.S. has established is a refund policy written into our contracts, customer care and quality control calls to keep in touch with our clients, and detailed documented notes to make sure we do our best and give 100%. Not knowing who this client is or the specifics of your case I can only suggest you contact I.T.S. to resolve any misunderstanding.