Complaint Review: IDEARC MEDIA

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:Corona California
IDEARC MEDIA
10459 Mountain View Ave., Ste. A Loma Linda, California U.S.A.

IDEARC MEDIA DECEPTIVE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL Loma Linda California

I had advertised with Idearc Media in 2007. I never heard of any automatic renewel until I got a bill in the mail for a new add that I never ordered. $2,400.00 they want me to pay them for this add. I called them and they were rude and nasty and told me that I signed a contract that automatically renews every year until I cancel. There crazy! I made no money from the add the year before and I don't have the money to pay for something that does not work.

I would love to join a class action law suite against this company. I think that they are unprofessional. I will never do business with "IDEARC MEDIA" I have never heard of any company automatically billing and re-running an add with no signature or even a verbal approval. I am outraged at this company.

Joyce
Corona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2008 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDEARC-MEDIA/Loma-Linda-California-92354/IDEARC-MEDIA-DECEPTIVE-AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL-Loma-Linda-California-335333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDEARC MEDIA