Complaint Review: IDPROSUP

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2008

• Reported By:easley South Carolina
IDPROSUP
IDPROSUP.com Internet U.S.A.

IDPROSUP Will scam you out of money! They debited my account for 31.98 W/O my authorization. Internet

*Author of original report: idprosup

I just wanted to do my part in reporting this company to others. I checked my bank account online today and it was -174.91 because this company took $31.98 out of my checking account without my authorization. Every subsequent purchase I made thinking the money was there pushed it further into the negative and then Ive incurred almost $100 worth of overdraft fees(20 for EACH purchase).

I am in the process now of disputing this with my bank and hopefully bringing about some sort of charges to the company. Beware everyone of online scams. It got me and Im sure it came from those online payday advance companies. I shoulve never filled any out but even though I did, I NEVER apporoved any deductions from my account to anyone.

Marieh000
easley, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDPROSUP/internet/IDPROSUP-Will-scam-you-out-of-money-They-debited-my-account-for-3198-WO-my-authorizatio-298551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDPROSUP

idprosup

AUTHOR: Marieh000 - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to give anyone who reads this an update. My bank will be refunding ALL charges and overdrafts resulting from their charges. They under a SLIGHTLY different name also debited 6.24 from my account. My bank told me that each is under the same company and that while they can bring up no information on an actual company, they did receive they financial information for these groups.

Apparently the names are a cover and the whole operation is from the Zion Bank. They gave me a number to call to press fraud charges against this financial institution. I suggest everyone get this information from their bank and all press charges. Its the only way that this company will ever be stopped!