Complaint Review: IDPROSUP.COM ,CARDSERVICES.COM

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:SANDUSKY Ohio
IDPROSUP.COM ,CARDSERVICES.COM
PROSUP.COM Internet U.S.A.

IDPROSUP.COM ,CARDSERVICES.COM APPLIED FOR LOAN,SAW CHARGE ON BANK ACCOUNT OF 31.98. CALLED,SAID NO REFUND. WENT TO BANK FILED FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY! INTERNET

I applied online for a loan. I didnt except the loan offer, wasnt what i wanted. Went online to my bank online,saw a charge for 31.98. I called my bank to get phone number.The bank told me it was a web charge. I called the number and had to wait for long time on phone. someone came on, told me when I applied for loan this Identity theft protection went with it! thats what the charge was for. I told the person I didnt know what this charge was for, they said when you apply for the loan ,one goes with the other. I told him I wanted the money back in my account.He told me no! It was non refundable. I argued with him ,said I wanted to talk to a supervisor. he put me back on hold. I went to my bank told them this charge was without my knowledge.The bank had me sign a paper and credited my account.

Linda
SANDUSKY, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDPROSUPCOM-CARDSERVICESCOM/internet/IDPROSUPCOM-CARDSERVICESCOM-APPLIED-FOR-LOANSAW-CHARGE-ON-BANK-ACCOUNT-OF-3198-CALLE-296941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDPROSUP.COM ,CARDSERVICES.COM