Complaint Review: IDPROTECT - icardservices.com

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: europe39 — Charlottesville Virginia USA
IDPROTECT - icardservices.com
Internet Internet United States of America

IDPROTECT - icardservices.com IDPROTECT Unauthorized charge on my bank account for the second time this year. Two month later, today, I was charged again Internet

This ws the second time this year that I was charged by this company.  I previously had called the provided number and requested a refund and told the company that I did not request their service, and was told that no more charges would be applied.

Today, two month later, 9-17-09, I was charged again.  I contacted the phone number again and again, I will get a refund and was told that there was no record of me calling before, I requested a confirmation number and I guess now its wait and see what happens next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDPROTECT-icardservicescom/internet/IDPROTECT-icardservicescom-IDPROTECT-Unauthorized-charge-on-my-bank-account-for-the-sec-496251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDPROTECT - icardservices.com