Complaint Review: IDPROTECTUS

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Felicia28 — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
IDPROTECTUS
Scotdale, Arizona United States of America

IDPROTECTUS On Januaryb 10th I got an email from my bank stating that my account was overdraft. I havent spunt any money for the entire week until I find out that this company IDPROTECTUS had took money Scottsdale, Arizona

So today I just got an email from my bank account telling me my account was overdraft by 60 dollars. I checked to see what it was because I havent used my card since the 31st to pay my rent and the rest of the little money I hadremained on my card. Well some company by the name IDPROTECTUS I dont even know who this company is went into my account without my consent, dont know who they are, who they are signed under or above, and they simply took the little money that I dont have an overdrafted my account and I have to buy formula for my duaghter I just gave birth to. I am highly pissed off and there is no way tofind who they are because on my bank statement online it shows just the company name with 5 numbers but never I did not order anything because I was never home which I was at 2 doctors appointment. How the hell they get tomy bank information? I ned to sue them immediately. I need your help in finding out where these thieves are immediatley. Someone needs to prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDPROTECTUS/Scotdale-Arizona-/IDPROTECTUS-On-Januaryb-10th-I-got-an-email-from-my-bank-stating-that-my-account-was-over-994911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDPROTECTUS