Complaint Review: IDS Max Colon Cleaner Acai

• Submitted: Sun, May 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
IDS Max Colon Cleaner Acai
3600 Ocean View Blvd. Suite 2, Glendale, California U.S.A.

IDS Max Colon Cleaner Acai Acai, IDS Colon Glendale, California

*UPDATE Employee: False accusations

I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office in CA as well as canceling my credit card in order to prevent further charges. I ordered this produced for 1.95. The thing is they tried to tell me that I placed the order online but I did not. When given the option to submitt my transacation it kept saying transaction failed and provided me with a number to call. When I called this number I talked with Paul who placed my order over the phone and gave me a confiramtion number. Paul did not disclose any terms and conditions of placing order or window of opportunity to cancel. Well...... I never got my order but was charged 4.95, 19.25 and 99.85 (without receiving my purchase)

Called my bank and filed a fradulant charge and they provided with a number (866.870.7042) to call and dispute. Called this number and s/w Nancy who would not provide me with her last name nor an ext to reach her. I asked to speak w/her manager and she then told me that she was the only acting manager or duty which is what the complaints sd that they would say. In the end I was told to send an email and I would get a response. After reviewing all the complaints that have been filed against this company every single one of them state they have yet to receive a response from their emails, therefore I have opted out of sending an email and am confirming means of starting a class "A" lawsuit. I am in the process of setting up web sites on My Space, Facebook and Tweeter to draw in people willing to pariticpate in this lawsuit.

Tishu
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2009 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDS-Max-Colon-Cleaner-Acai/Glendale-California-91208/IDS-Max-Colon-Cleaner-Acai-Acai-IDS-Colon-Glendale-California-448428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDS Max Colon Cleaner Acai

False accusations

AUTHOR: Customer Relations - (U.S.A.)

Firstly, it is not necessary to cancel your debit or credit card. Once you have canceled your account with us you will NOT receive any further charges. Additionally, we DO NOT take orders over the phone. This may have been true for your acai account (with whom we are not affiliated) but, again, this was not our company. We do make an effort to resolve any issues our customers have regarding their account, however, once you have filed a dispute with your financial institution we are advised, per our agreement with Visa and Mastercard, to contact your bank only. We do find it unfortunate you have decided not to contact us directly and, instead, persue this with your bank. Please note, the decision the banks come to is final. This means, if you lose the dispute, you will not be entitled to a refund through our refund policy.