Complaint Review: IDT America, Long Distance Telephone Co.

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:Marathon Florida
IDT America, Long Distance Telephone Co.
520 Broad St. Newark, NJ 07102 Newark,, New Jersey U.S.A.

IDT Long Distance Telephone Co.IDT America, Long Distance Telephone Co. IDT charges for paper invoice, even tho payment is bank draft Newark, New Jersey

One year ago, I noticed an additional charge for a paper invoice. I called and explained that I have been on a bank draft system for 4 years. OK, charges to be removed, for one year.

One year has passed, and you guessed it, the paper invoice fees have returned. I called and the nice man from some foreign country said that he could remove the extra fees for one year. I should see a credit.

The following month, again the paper invoice fee. And no credit. I call and talk to the nice man in the foreign country only to be told that my request had been denied.

However, he will be happy to make the request again. No supervisor is available. I will give up and try a new long distance carrier. I only hope that I will be able to stop future bank drafts for this company.

Jr
Marathon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDT-America-Long-Distance-Telephone-Co/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/IDT-Long-Distance-Telephone-CoIDT-America-Long-Distance-Telephone-Co-IDT-charges-for-pa-275864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDT America, Long Distance Telephone Co.