Complaint Review: IDT energy inc

• Updated: Wed, November 10, 2010

• Reported By: lisa — bronx New York United States of America
IDT energy inc
520 broad street newark, New Jersey United States of America

IDT energy inc ESCO They are billing me for services that I already get from conED and they did not tell me this before I got them! newark, New Jersey

To whom it may consern:

When IDT energy inc knocked on my door they did not give a full and detailed description of what they're company was about.I asked them what it was about and they told me" this is to better your bill and so your electricity and gas bill will come,from now on,lower",so I aid ok,if it's like that then go ahead.

Like 5 or 6 months went by and I always just open the conEd bill,look at what I got to pay and pay it,but this particular day I cheked it and to my surprise,I was paying two companies(witch are conED and IDT energy inc)for the same services.So,when I called IDT energy,they gave me the run around and told me that it was going to take at lest one or two billing sicles for them to cancel me.

The problem is that I read that it was a scam,so if it is a scam and like I said I payed like 5 or 6 months,I want that money that I payed,(that it was unnessesary)back,I want my money back at any cost,because I don't work and the little money that I get,I get it from wellfare,it's not right for this people to do that,some people have babies like I do and that don't have money like I don't,I really need help,so this does'nt happen to other people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2010 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDT-energy-inc/newark-New-Jersey-07102/IDT-energy-inc-ESCO-They-are-billing-me-for-services-that-I-already-get-from-conED-and-the-660469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDT energy inc