Complaint Review: IEPTCS.COM

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: cj stockford — portland Maine
IEPTCS.COM
, Select State/Province USA

IEPTCS.COM charged $49.95 to my checking account along with a $.50 processing fee. I have NO idea what this company is. I tried calling them, but all I got was a busy signal.

I got a charge on my checking account for $49.95, along with a processing fee of $.50. I have no idea what this company is or why they are charging my account. I tried to call the company, but all I got was a busy signal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IEPTCSCOM/Select-StateProvince/IEPTCSCOM-charged-4995-to-my-checking-account-along-with-a-50-processing-fee-I-have-1157664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IEPTCS.COM