Complaint Review: IFG Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jordan bock — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America
IFG Mortgage
3419 Market street Camp Hill, Pennsylvania United States of America

IFG Mortgage Travis Musser Complete waste of time. Unprofessional and deceptive Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

In November of last year I signed up with Travis and IFG mortgage company to re-finance my home. I was told based on my income and credit that I would have no problem getting the loan. A month went by and I had not heard much from Travis at all. When I called, he told me I needed to come up with pay stubs, tax stuff, the usual. Within a few days, he had all of my paperwork. At this point Xmas was right around the corner and nobody really had the time to sit down and get things done.

After the second week in January, with no call back from Travis, I began to call the office. His assistant, Stephanie Ward told me that she could get info to Travis and that we were close to finishing things up. This was far from the truth. Every time that I called them, they needed more documents. They needed more pays tubs, my new tax info. Countless phone calls got me no where in January. February was the same story. More docs, more payoff faxes from my current mortgage company etc. Still nothing.

This is where it gets completely ridiculous and is the reason why you should never even consider this company or Travis.

He told me that we would close the first week in march and that I should not make my February payment to my mortgage company. I did what I was told. By the way, the rate had increased 1/2 a point throughout this whole process. Everything was supposed to close yesterday, and boom.. My mortgage company hits me with a delinquent notice and filed it with the credit bureau. Guess who is now screwed. The company he planned to sell my mortgage to told me to get lost no matter what the circumstance was. Nice huh.

This all happened because he was completely unprofessional and not properly trained for his job. I'm writing this note because I do not want you to make the same mistake I did with these fools.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IFG-Mortgage/Camp-Hill-Pennsylvania-17011/IFG-Mortgage-Travis-Musser-Complete-waste-of-time-Unprofessional-and-deceptive-Camp-Hill-1028417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IFG Mortgage