Complaint Review: IGIA - Milinex

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 07, 2007

• Reported By:Dorchester Massachusetts
IGIA - Milinex
4900 Zambrano Street Commerce, California U.S.A.

IGIA - Milinex ripoff I returned 2 vacuums on 12/21/2005, for a refund which I never received, they were signed for by a Ty Guard on 12/27/2005 at 10:48am accoirding to UPS. Commerce California

I ordered the vacuums from a Tv informercial , it looked to be a good deal , so I ordered them. But when I recived them they wasn't worth the money I paid for them. So I returned them on 12/21/2005 by UPS and they were signed for by Ty Guard Of the IGIA company on 12/27/2005 at 10:48am per UPS. My credit card was charged $112.82 on 11/07/05,and it was charge 39.95 on 11/24/05, and it was charge 39.95 on 12/1/05. I called them about 100 times and all I got was a recording stating that a customer care rep. will be with me shortly. I spoke to a live person about 10 times out of the 100 phone calls I made I spoke to Gail, Daisy , Gloria and Carol they all had the same story to tell me my check will be processed next week or in two weeeks . whenever I asked to speak to the supervisor they would tell me that she was busy or at lunch, and they would have her call me back as soon as possible, but she didn't call me back.

And I didn't receive my refund after all this time, Or any response from them. I even called them today and I got the recording again stating that a customer care representative will be with me shortly, and after a few minutes iwas cut of and the telephone operator came on the line and said if I wanted make a call hang up the phone and try again.

Ruthie
Dorchester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2007 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Milinex/Commerce-California/IGIA-Milinex-ripoff-I-returned-2-vacuums-on-12212005-for-a-refund-which-I-never-recei-247355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA - Milinex