• Report: #196542

• Submitted: Thu, June 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:Somerset California
IGIA - Millinex -The Storm Vacuum
4900 Zambrano St. Commerce, California U.S.A.

IGIA - Millinex - The Storm Vacuum ripoff double charged me did not recieve vacuums Commerce California

I ordered the storm vacuum from an infomercial on TV. Like just about everybody else I went with the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I also payed extra to have the vaccum delivered with-in 8 working days.

Well after 3 weeks I tried calling the cust service # and had to go thru a phone maze finally getting to where they would connect me to a serv rep. After approx 10 min on hold they simply hung up on me.

At this point I called my credit card company and found out that the company had charged $592.00 to our credit card when the price of the vaccums should of been no more than $200 total.I advised the credit card rep that I was being ripped off and that I wanted to dispute the charges.

To my credit card companies credit they filed a report and said that unless the company disputed my claims that I would receive a full credit :)

The rep also said that they have received numerous complaints about this same company. My question is how in the hell are these people still in business

Edward v
Somerset, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Millinex-The-Storm-Vacuum/Commerce-California-90040/IGIA-Millinex-The-Storm-Vacuum-ripoff-double-charged-me-did-not-recieve-vacuums-Commer-196542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA - Millinex -The Storm Vacuum