Complaint Review: IGIA - Singer Laser Storm

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:Valley Village California
IGIA - Singer Laser Storm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

IGIA - Singer Laser Storm TOTAL ripoff Los Angeles California

This is s TOTAL Ripoff. On September 6, 2005, i order ONE vacuum with a "free" one with it as well as some accessories. About two or three wekks later I rec'd a box with FOUR vacuums in it. No invoice or shipping materials included. Just a big box with four vacuums. No phone number, customer srvice or return papers included in box. No accessories either. I have spoken with several people ("Mary Johnson" , Melissa Carver, as well as innumerable "helpful" Customer Service reps). I now have all of these phone numbers in which to call.... Are you ready?
1. 800-716-8667
2. 800-709-2216
3. 800-711-8357
4. 615-449-8877
5. 212-575-0500

Can you believe it? I've been told at least 14 times in the last 7, that's right, 7 months, that my refund is coming. Two weeks ago, I was told that I had an "express refund" added to my account and that my credit card would be refunded by Friday, April 7. yeah. right. I'm still waiting. The company charged my crdit card a whopping $394.58. I was told that I would NOT receive a refund on the shipping. So then total refund promised to me is $357.58. I want my money back!!

Amy
Valley Village, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Singer-Laser-Storm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/IGIA-Singer-Laser-Storm-TOTAL-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-186983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA - Singer Laser Storm