• Report: #200007

• Submitted: Sat, July 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 08, 2006

• Reported By:Murrieta California
IGIA Singer Laser Vac
customercare@igia.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

IGIA Singer Laser Vac RIP-OFF of Singer Laser Vac never received & NO refund given Los Angeles California

I ordered a Singer Lazer Vac on 9/28/05. A couple months passed so I called to find out where my vacuum was & I was told it was on back order. I was told it would be sent to me in 2 weeks. Well it was not. I called on 1/5/06 and talked with Diana. I told her I wanted to cancel my order since I haven't received anything. She told me that they would refund my credit card. They did not. Since then I have called on several occasions. I was either disconnected, put on hold, transferred around, told they were closed due to a transit strike in New York, or, on the rare occasion that I talked to someone, I was lied to! I have also emailed them on 2/10/06. I received an email from them on 2/10/06 ab\nd was told that someone would respond to me within 24 hours. That did not happen either so I emailed them again on 2/13/06 telling them that they are the WORST company I have ever had to deal with. They have not responded. I don't know to go from here since it is too late for the credit card company to help me. All I want is my $202.64 refunded to me. That is only fair since I have never received a vacuum or anything else from them!

Christina
Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2006 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Singer-Laser-Vac/Los-Angeles-California/IGIA-Singer-Laser-Vac-RIP-OFF-of-Singer-Laser-Vac-never-received-NO-refund-given-Los-Ang-200007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA Singer Laser Vac