Complaint Review: IGIA Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2007

• Reported By:La Verne California
IGIA Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum
www.igia.com Rialto, California U.S.A.

IGIA Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum Charged twice through my credit card La Verne California

A Couple of years back, I purchased the Singer Lazer Storm, now the Wind Storm. I had a horrendous time getting my second withdrawl back from them. I believe I had to resort to threatening their customer sevice reps that I was going to file an unauthorized claim against the second claim. Thier attitude adjusted quickly, Took them a normal two weeks for them to return my money without any interest, but I was able to et my money back. The same happened to my shipping. Took almost 3 months for me to get my product.

Maybe the feds should make these "Late night Infomercials" responsible to have these items on hand. Not waiting for an order to fill a container from overseas, not in the ports, not ready to clear customs, but in a warehouse ready to be shipped.

But, now I know that alot of these infomercial companies wait until they have enough orders to fill a container, then place their order and then 6-12 weeks later, "Wallah", its here. I guess thats how they make their money by floating others and gaining interest on the money.

If I really want items now, I go to the AS SEEN ON TV stores in the malls or I go to some Big Box Retailers that carry some of these items. But If I absolutely have to have that item, I'll but it from TV. Which I havent had the taste to buy anything from TV since this incident by the way.

Also, It would be wise to purchase anything from infomercials with a credit card, or checking account that has thier bank info. My bank was in the process of refunding my second charge from this company when it was refunded. Make sure you never pay with a money order. If you dont get ur merchandise, your SOL. Maybe I should have wrote about this company sooner, but I just found this website. Sorry for all those who had to suffer!

Andy
La Verne, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2007 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum/Rialto-California-92377/IGIA-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-Charged-twice-through-my-credit-card-La-Verne-California-255857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum