Complaint Review: IGIA - Singer Lazer Vacuum

• Submitted: Mon, March 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 13, 2006

• Reported By:winter springs Florida
IGIA - Singer Lazer Vacuum
8th St. New York City, New York U.S.A.

IGIA-Laxer Storm Vacuum - Singer Lazer Vacuum ripoff fraud scam information for others ripped off New York City New York

I ordered the vacuum 7/05 -buy one get one free - received 4, billed for 4 - $255.xx Returned within 30 days, they sent package slip for return. I have been told over 30 times now that my refund is being processed. I have not let up on my phone calls to their 1-800 number.

Found out, they are known there in California as Brad Logistics, 3rd party - just process the orders, after 6 mths, now given new numbr to call. Last time I called Calif. early March -told we have tried to process your refund their is an error between your credit card company and our bank. etc etc., have your bank call us. Today I was told they only enter the information, cannot tell me if refund is processed, so all the information they told me was to just shut me up. Talked to NYC office today -March 13th, 2006. Told refund would be processed, asked to speak to corporate accounting - not allowed to give me that number. Someone will call me. Also, refund should be processed , he entered into system to expedite. PLease, how many times I have been told that, but their records do not reflect my 30+ phone calls. They tell me how much the refund is and even the credit card number but no results.I will follow up on this if no phone call received. Look for my response.
I will file with NYC atty general and Florida.
Someone needs to put a stop to this company's fraudulant practices. Standard operating procedure seems to be- send more vacuums than you ordered and bill on your credit card knowing you cannot get the money back.

Read the response from General Counsel for IGIA, what a crock.

M
Winter Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Singer-Lazer-Vacuum/New-York-City-New-York/IGIA-Laxer-Storm-Vacuum-Singer-Lazer-Vacuum-ripoff-fraud-scam-information-for-others-r-180993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA - Singer Lazer Vacuum