Complaint Review: IGIA - Singer Lazerstorm Vacuum

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2005

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
IGIA - Singer Lazerstorm Vacuum
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

IGIA - Singer LazerStorm Vacuum ripoff Los Angeles California

I responded to a tv infomercial for the singerlazerstorm. For three payments of 39.99, I would receive one lazerstorm, another lazerstorm and a free steamer. I repeat THREE PAYMENTS of $39.99. I saw on my bank account, they had taken $171.87 and a month later took another 79.90. I CANNOT REACH THEM. If I call, they say e-mail. If I e-mail, they say call. It is a vicious circle. I would never have ordered them, except for the three payments. I live in a complex and have yet to receive any product. Again, I cannot reach them. Several times, I have been on hold for as much as two hours, then told to e-mail. them. I do not know how to stop this.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Singer-Lazerstorm-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/IGIA-Singer-LazerStorm-Vacuum-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-160656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA - Singer Lazerstorm Vacuum