Complaint Review: IGIA - Tactica - / Windstorm

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 29, 2006

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
IGIA - Tactica - / Windstorm
245 8th Avenue, PMB 855 New York, New York U.S.A.

IGIA - Tactica - Windstorm Ripoff fraud theft New York New York

*Author of original report: Refund!!

Fellow IGIA / Tactica / Windstorm victims! Join me in filing complaints with the Federal Trade Comission (ftc.gov). They told me that they will only take action if they get multiple reports on a company.

My story is similar to others I've seen here. I ordered one of those Lazer Storm vacuum cleaners, but never received it. They even told me that it had never shipped. I cancelled my order, but never got my money back. Of course, by the time I tried to dispute the charges to my credit card, it was too late. I even spent the past year trying to get my state's Attorney General to convince IGIA to give me back my money, but even they have given up and have advised me to sue IGIA. ...So how do I sue a NY company when I'm in Alabama? If anyone knows, please advise.

P.S. - I filed a report with the BBB. They said that they have over 400 complaints against IGIA/Tactica and they have not bothered to respond to any of them.

Lincoln
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Tactica-Windstorm/New-York-New-York-10016/IGIA-Tactica-Windstorm-Ripoff-fraud-theft-New-York-New-York-213070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA - Tactica - / Windstorm

AUTHOR: Lincoln - (U.S.A.)

I'm not sure if it was a result of filing a report on this site, or maybe the Federal Trade Comission said something to them, but last week I received a check from IGIA/Tactica for the full refund that I was seeking. There was no letter or anything with it to explained what had convinced them, but my bank said that the check has cleared so justice has somehow been done for my case. I guess I'll never know what changed their minds ...