• Report: #198691

• Submitted: Wed, June 28, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 28, 2006

• Reported By:norfolk Virginia
IGIA VACUUM
4900 Zembrano Drive Commerce, California U.S.A.

Milinex Power Storm ripoff Commerce California

I'm writing in regards to my order # 2005111309423801. The order in question was placed on 13th, of Nov 2005. $170.22 was debited from my checking account on the 16th, November 2005.

After waited for more than three months and nothing show up at my door step, I cancelled the order in February, 2006. I have since then made more than thirty phone calls in order to get my refund back. Your customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. I have been hung on several times and when ever I request to talk to a supervisor, all I ever get is a voice mail and no one has ever returned my calls.

Since no vacuums were ever shipped nor have I received my refund and is now more than seven months since I placed the order. I have hereby concluded that this is another big rip off.

Wale
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2006 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-VACUUM/Commerce-California-90040/Milinex-Power-Storm-ripoff-Commerce-California-198691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA VACUUM