tractor

• Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:Honollu Hawaii
IGIA-WIND STORM VACUUM
customercare@igia.com Internet U.S.A.

IGIA-WIND STORM VACUUM ripoff, no phone call, no product, and money has been taken out, and no refund Internet

I have been waiting since December of last year. I have been waiting for the vacuum both of them to come in and nothing yet. I have called several times and at different times of the day to get someone to talk to and still no one answers. I have also placed several emails expalining to them that we would like the vacuums or my money back and still no responce. I have trying to be patient and very understanding, but if this is a scam I would like my money back.

Davin
Honollu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-WIND-STORM-VACUUM/internet/IGIA-WIND-STORM-VACUUM-ripoff-no-phone-call-no-product-and-money-has-been-taken-out-an-181986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA-WIND STORM VACUUM