• Report: #182072

• Submitted: Sun, March 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:Grove Hill Alabama
IGIA/ WINDSTAR
245 8 AVENUE , New York U.S.A.

IGIA/ WINDSTAR ripoff will not refund money lie to you about refunding your money back New York

*Author of original report: IGIA

*Author of original report: WHAT GOOD IS EXPANED CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU CAN'T GET ANY RESULTS?

I like so many others bought two windstorm vacuums. I ordered these in November of 2005... They immediatly took $313.70 from my account. I have made so many calls I can't even tell you how many. One of the last call I made I was told from a lady named Jennifer that my money would be back into my account after the 18th of March.... Now every time I call they hang up on me. I think they need to be shut down!!!!!

Brenda
Grove Hill, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2006 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-WINDSTAR/New-York-10016/IGIA-WINDSTAR-ripoff-will-not-refund-money-lie-to-you-about-refunding-your-money-back-New-182072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA/ WINDSTAR

I got a check in the mail yesterday for my refund.....Thanks!!

WHAT GOOD IS EXPANED CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU CAN'T GET ANY RESULTS?

AUTHOR: Brenda - (U.S.A.)

WHAT GOOD IS EXPANED CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU CAN'T GET ANY RESULTS? I HAVE SENT MANY MANY EMAILS AND I GET THE SAME ANSWER EACH TIME. I HAVE CALLED AND ACTUALLY TALK TO SOMEONE AND STILL NOTHING. I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR MY REFUND SINSE JANUARY AND EVERY TIME THEY SAY WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR REFUND POSTS.