Complaint Review: IGIA - WINDSTORM

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 06, 2006

• Reported By:OIL CITY Pennsylvania
IGIA - WINDSTORM
245 8TH AVENUE NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

IGIA - WINDSTORM ripoff NEW YORK New York

Hey everyone, you can add me to your ripoff list at igia/windstorm. Back in November of 2005 (23) I saw the ad on tv for the sweeper, buy one get one, 3 easy payments of 39.95.

On November 23rd I was charged 202.10 and then on December 2, 2005, I was charged 2 @39.95. I called and cancelled the vacuums. 1 800 716 8667. Talked to Alexis. Igia will credit your account in 7 business days, yeah right.

I have called multiple times to 1 212 575 0500. I get thru, but all they do is lie to you about when your going to get your refund.

I have since contacted my Attorney Generals office, Tom Corbett and they are assisting me with my complaint. I am currently working on a class action lawsuit. Keep you posted.

Traci
OIL CITY, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-WINDSTORM/NEW-YORK-New-York-10011/IGIA-WINDSTORM-ripoff-NEW-YORK-New-York-179604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA - WINDSTORM