Complaint Review: IGIA Wind Storm Vaccum

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:Jackson Tennessee
IGIA Wind Storm Vaccum
4900 Zambrano St, Commerce, California 90040 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

IGIA Singer Wind Storm More than a Total Rip-Off IGIA Storm Vaccum It is a Scam! Los Angeles California

I ordered from a tv ad. It was buy one get one free plus shipping. I was supposed to be charges around $120. I did not receive the vaccum for 4 weeks. When I finally received, I was charged $255. I tried to call the customer service. They put me on hold for 25 minuted and hang up. I tried this numerous times, but the same treatment.

I went to on-line and e-mailed for response. Although they promised for response within 24 hours, my numerous e-mail got never responded. I called my credit card company for the dispute of the charge. About 6 weeks later, they sent me the proof of IGIA shipping the vaccume, which is not the proof I wanted. I had to go again to my credit card company to re-open the case and investigate. I gave the rip-off report information. I hope they dispute this time.

I still try to contact the customer service for the vaccum, but always end up holding for 25 minutes and get hung up. It is really more that just a rip off. They are truly aweful scam artist!!

Jackson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2006 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Wind-Storm-Vaccum/Los-Angeles-California-90040/IGIA-Singer-Wind-Storm-More-than-a-Total-Rip-Off-IGIA-Storm-Vaccum-It-is-a-Scam-Los-Angel-174675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA Wind Storm Vaccum