Complaint Review: IGIA, Windstorm Vacuum

• Submitted: Thu, April 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 27, 2006

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
IGIA, Windstorm Vacuum
4900 Zambrano St. Commerce, California U.S.A.

IGIA, Windstorm Vacuum Ripoff! TV Scam! Should Be Sued and Held Liable!! Commerce California

*Consumer Comment: Email the company to resolve this problem!?????

*UPDATE Employee: To all Milinex customers

*Author of original report: Company responded, problem is still not fixed!!

*UPDATE Employee: To all our Millinex Customers

*UPDATE Employee: To all our Millinex Customers

*Author of original report: Tactica International

I saw the windstorm vacuums on an infomercial in December. I called the '1-800 number' and got the automated service. I order the buy one get one free, extra filters, extended warranty, free steamer. My credit card was charged and the item was shipped. There was a 30-day money back guarantee if not satisfied.

I tried the vacuums and realized they were complete junk! I repeatedly called and emailed the company without response. I filed 3 complaints with the Better Business Bureau. Their company responded and said to return the vacuums and they would cover the shipping. All I had to do was contact them for the return ID # (for postage paid and pick-up). Well, that was a joke! Once again, I could not get a hold of them.

After a couple months, I finally sent the vacuums back at my own expense with a shipping confirmation. They received the vacuums in February. It is now the end of April and I have not been refunded the $225+ shipping charges. I cannot get anyone to respond via phone, mail or email.

This is ridiculous!! All I want is 100% of my money back... my time has been wasted so I at least deserve that!!

Can anyone help??

Jody
indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2006 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Windstorm-Vacuum/Commerce-California-90048/IGIA-Windstorm-Vacuum-Ripoff-TV-Scam-Should-Be-Sued-and-Held-Liable-Commerce-Californ-187622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA, Windstorm Vacuum

Email the company to resolve this problem!?????

AUTHOR: Jody - (U.S.A.)

I have already done emailed the company 3 times!! The first time was a week ago, the 24 hour response they promise never came. I did it again, still nothing... and again.... still nothing..... still waiting!

To all Milinex customers

AUTHOR: Yevgeniy - (U.S.A.)

please e-mail us at customercare@stormvac.com

Company responded, problem is still not fixed!!

AUTHOR: Jody - (U.S.A.)

Someone from the company responded to my complaint and told me about the wonderful extended business hours, new quick turn-around time for emails and their extended customer service department, etc. HA!! I emailed them and called them. I could not get through via the phone. When I sent an email I received a message that they would respond within 24-hours. It is now 3 business days (5 calendar days) later and I have not had any response from them!! Great added customer service!!

To all our Millinex Customers

Millinex
521 5th avenue, 20th floor, New York, N.Y. 10175

April 20, 2006

To all our Millinex Customers:

We are happy to announce that we have expanded our customer service department.

In our continued efforts to meet our customer needs, we have added additional customer service lines for both eastern and pacific standard time zones.

Our company ships thousands of packages a month directly to customers and retail stores, and we would like to keep each of our individual customers happy and satisfied.

We recommend for those of you who have inquiries and want an immediate response, to e-mail us at customercare@stormvac.com, your e-mail will be answered in detail within 24 hours.

For Customer Service Assistance:

800-711-8357- 9-5 Pacific Standard Time

800 716-8667- 9-5 Eastern Standard time

To all our Millinex Customers

Millinex
521 5th avenue, 20th floor, New York, N.Y. 10175

April 20, 2006

To all our Millinex Customers:

We are happy to announce that we have expanded our customer service department.

For Customer Service Assistance:

800-711-8357- 9-5 Pacific Standard Time

800 716-8667- 9-5 Eastern Standard time

Tactica International

AUTHOR: Jody - (U.S.A.)

Found out Tactica International is the name of the company IGIA and located in New York.