Complaint Review: IGIA Windstorm Vacuum

• Submitted: Wed, January 03, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 03, 2007

• Reported By:Pittsfield Massachusetts
IGIA Windstorm Vacuum
6960 Earthgate Blvd Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

IGIA Windstorm Vacuum Igia has not given a refund for canceled vacuum order since 1/2006 Nationwide

I phoned in an order for the windstorm vacuum in November 2005. I ordered the buy one/get one special. I was also suppose to receive a steam vac free with the purchase. When I called in January to see where my product was, they stated that it was on backorder for at least 3 months. I also noticed on my card statement that they charged me for 4 total vacuums, and shipping for them and the steam vacs, totaling $353.70. At that time I canceled my order and they stated I would receive my refund in a month.

I have called daily, then weekly and also emailed every month since then. I have entered a complaint on their website - igia.com. I have not received any kind of human contact from anyone in the company, only instant response messages. I did write that I would have to get a lawyer at one time and someone wrote a message back stating that they would investigate and that's where it ended.

I am fed up with this run around, and I would like my money back.

Lisa
Pittsfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Windstorm-Vacuum/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090/IGIA-Windstorm-Vacuum-Igia-has-not-given-a-refund-for-canceled-vacuum-order-since-12006-N-228555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA Windstorm Vacuum