grown

• Submitted: Thu, December 07, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 07, 2006

• Reported By:Bremerton Washington
IGIA Windstorm Vacuums
4900 Zambrano Street Nationwide U.S.A.

IGIA Windstorm Vacuums ripoff Deceit illegal breach of contract still functioning as a business but not if we all pull together! Commerce Nationwide

By now, you realize you have been duped by a company who is continuing to rake in other unsuspecting peoples' money. I too saw an infomercial which aired on national televion, paid for a vacuum, and waited for it to arrive. It never did, so I called three months later and immediately canceled. I did write down the cancellation number and kept it filed. Well, months went by and there was no credit to my account or check mailed to me. Contacting the company was nearly impossible, and if I did happen to have someone answer, they gave false information, were rude, or just hung up on me. I wrote the BBB, Federal Trade Commission, and to the Attorney General's office. The most I have recieved is a letter from IGIA stating that (along with the copies of everything I paid and the confirmation number) that they were sorry and would be refunding me soon. Well, that was three and a half months ago. This company should not be in business, and should be accountable for illegally ripping people off. I wonder how this ever made it to TV, and which television network carried this infomercial. The TV station should also be liable for allowing IGIA to misinform the public through public broadcasting. I wish I knew who broadcasted this infomercial! However, I do know that the Federal Trade Commission will not take action unless they have enough complaints from consumers like you and me. Please, please write a letter to the Federal Trade Commission! If there is a class action suit to be filed, I surely want to be on that list.

Nancy
Bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2006 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Windstorm-Vacuums/nationwide/IGIA-Windstorm-Vacuums-ripoff-Deceit-illegal-breach-of-contract-still-functioning-as-a-bus-224239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA Windstorm Vacuums