Complaint Review: IGIA-windstorm Vac

• Submitted: Thu, December 07, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 07, 2006

• Reported By:riverside New Jersey
IGIA-windstorm Vac
245 Eighth Ave. Suite PMB 855 New York, New York U.S.A.

IGIA-windstorm Vac NO MONEY RETURNED, no product, TOO MANY PHONE CALLS and e-mails, I want satisfaction!! New York New York

I ordered the windstorm vac in Nov. 05. I paid for rush delivery, and after 4 weeks I started making phone calls about my product. I spoke to a few live reps. and they assured me they would get to the bottom of it. Phone calls after phone calls, and e-mails after e-mails with no response. After awhile, they stop accepting my phone calls, they only answered one of my e-mails.

I got the number for the corporate office, but only the same answers, we'll lokk into it. With no responce back. Corperate office superviser Monica Smith I spoke to on two occations. She told me she would get to the bootm of it the first time and the second time I would get a full reimburstment for never receiving the product in the first place. That was on 1/3/06. I haven't heard anything since.

Patricia
riverside, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2006 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-windstorm-Vac/New-York-New-York-10016/IGIA-windstorm-Vac-NO-MONEY-RETURNED-no-product-TOO-MANY-PHONE-CALLS-and-e-mails-I-want-224179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA-windstorm Vac