• Report: #200328

Complaint Review: IGIA

• Submitted: Mon, July 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 10, 2006

• Reported By:Blackstone Massachusetts
igia.com Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

IGIA Rip-off! i cancelled my order within 3 days of purchase and my money was never refunded and they ignore my calls. Lebanon Tennessee

I placed a phone order with the company IGIA. I ordered a Wind Storm vaccum. Within three days i changed my mind and called to cancell my purchase, mind you this was only within three days of my original purchase. The total of the purchase was $153.90. IGIA also took the money right of my account the next day when it was suppose to be an automatic monthly payment deal. I have contacted the bank and they have not been able to retreive my money. I also called several times and they kept on pacifying me by stating a refund check was in the mail. This was back in December 2005. This is one of the few things i have left in my attempts in receiving my money back.

Blackstone, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090-1230/IGIA-Rip-off-i-cancelled-my-order-within-3-days-of-purchase-and-my-money-was-never-refund-200328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA