Complaint Review: IGIA

• Updated: Sat, May 26, 2007

• Reported By:Rosamond California
igia.com/index.cfm?page=4 Internet U.S.A.

IGIA Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum Internet

I also have been trying to get sommsatisfaction from Igia. I've been emailing them for 2 years now. Sometimes everyday for a week at a time until I get some kind of answer. Usually that answer is a "form" email which says someone will contact me within 24 hours and that they pride themselves on their "wonderful" customer service. LOL - needless to say, no one ever contacted me either by email, US mail, or phone.

I've tried calling them and on the few occasions I could get through I got different answers each time. Last time I spoke to someone there they said my order was ready to be shipped - just waiting for the shipper to pick it up. Of course that never happened.

They took more than $100 charged to my credit card for this vacuum in June 2005.

I've been to the Singer site - they used to have a notice there saying that Igia has been court ordered to stop taking orders and to send out the back orders. This time I couldn't fine that notice on the Singer site.

I doubt any of us will receive either the vacuum or a refund but I wanted to go on record as another very dissatisfied customer.

Rosamond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2007 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA/internet/IGIA-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-Internet-250618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA