Complaint Review: IGN/Gamespy

• Updated: Wed, December 27, 2006

• Reported By:lakewood Ohio
IGN/Gamespy
ign.com Internet U.S.A.

IGN/Gamespy Charged for services, although have NO active subscriptions according to their own website Costa Mesa Internet

I saw a transaction from my account for 19.95 even though I haven't been charged for YEARS from IGN or Gamespy. I even looked on their website after trying to find my old password. After this, I looked to see if i had any active subscriptions, of which I have NONE. I do not know why I was charged since I haven't used their site in years. I am disputing this charge.

Lawrence
lakewood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2006 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGNGamespy/internet/IGNGamespy-Charged-for-services-although-have-NO-active-subscriptions-according-to-their-227477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGN/Gamespy