Complaint Review: IGT Members Edge

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
IGT Members Edge
www.mevoice.com Ponte Vedra, Florida U.S.A.

IGT Members Edge AT&T Notified Me Ponte Vedra Florida

I decided to call AT&T Here in Connecticut about my phone phone bill to see what my balance was. At the end of my chat with the customer service representative. Be leaving the conversation she said to me "Do you know that IGT Members Edge has charged my telephone account for twenty dollars and some change to my telephone account?" And I said " No I did not I didn't authorize anything I only have basic telephone service". The representative told me that AT&T could not do anything about it that I would have to do that. So the representative gave me the 800 number to the business. The number she gave me was 1-800-736-7500. So I called the number and of course I had to wait for the next available representative. When she answered my call I told her that I did not authorize them to render me services and that I did not even know who they are. She ran all my information back. The first name she ran by me was inaccurate. And so I gave her my full name I correctly. Then she started running all my information back as if she knew me. Of course I didn't like that. If the customer service representative hadn't said anything to me I would have never known that they were wacking my phone bill. And I thank AT&T for telling me this information.

James D Butler III
Hartford, Connecticut

James
Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGT-Members-Edge/Ponte-Vedra-Florida/IGT-Members-Edge-ATT-Notified-Me-Ponte-Vedra-Florida-434864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGT Members Edge