Complaint Review: IGXE

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: steven — edmonton Alberta
IGXE
, Select State/Province USA

IGXE igxe.com UNRELIABLE, TRYING TO WEASLE OUT OF SALE OF GOODS ON THEIR WEBSITE internet

I put in an order for final fantasy xiv gold. They offered me a real low price. Which I was called about THREE times to confirm the order. The company was not willing to fill my order and tried to steal my money. They also tried to get me to pay more than I agreed to because the cost was now higher than they had offered.

They say on the website prices are not finalized until release. Yet the manager who called me at home confirmed all the details on my order, I asked repeatedly if the price was going to change and I was assured over and over the price would not even though the game was not released.

I will get my money back, but I would highly recommend people to stay away from companies like this and be very careful with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGXE/Select-StateProvince/IGXE-igxecom-UNRELIABLE-TRYING-TO-WEASLE-OUT-OF-SALE-OF-GOODS-ON-THEIR-WEBSITE-internet-1079101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGXE