Complaint Review: IHA Beverage, Direct Merchandizing

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2005

• Reported By:Austin Texas
IHA Beverage, Direct Merchandizing
1561 Chapin Rd Montebello, California U.S.A.

IHA Beverage, Direct Merchandizing ripoff Montebello California

I worked for this company doing a roadshow for a total of six weeks or so. I was to sell a product at a major store, and I was required to sell so many cases.

When I saw that the product(tea)was not going to sell, I sent an email to the company to let them know that it wouldnt. I then wanted to quit. They sent me a check for two days work then asked me to continue on.

I worked at this for another two weeks and the second store I went to was worse than the first. When I went to ask for the three weeks pay I was supposed to get, the gentleman tells me, my demo was not professionally set up(I was given nothing to work with), I was in and out( the Demo Manager was rude and unhelpful), and I had sent too many emails about quitting.

When I had gone to turn in my time I should have been paid another three hundred dollars for the time I was there( to which I have record for) and they havent paid me yet or at all.

Dont work for this company, they have too many excuses not to pay and ask for too much to be sold of a product no one wants.

Micah
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2005 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IHA-Beverage-Direct-Merchandizing/Montebello-California-90640/IHA-Beverage-Direct-Merchandizing-ripoff-Montebello-California-132223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IHA Beverage, Direct Merchandizing