Complaint Review: IIMA Karate

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Anca — San Diego California United States of America
IIMA Karate
456 E Mission Rd San Marcos, California United States of America

IIMA Karate IIMA KidFit USA, Inc. Promissed that "If anyone is unsatisfied with our program or we have not met their standards of an excellent program, then I would gladly cancel their agreement and refund them every penny" but refuse San Marcos, California

*Author of original report: IIMA Karate Dishonest Billing

This is the most unethical school I have ever enrolled my kid into. Do not trust their word and do not sign up your kid in their classes. They will say anything to get your credit card under a monthly billing and then will not honor their commitments. I was told that "If anyone is unsatisfied with our program or we

have not met their standards of an excellent program, then I would gladly cancel their agreement and refund them every penny" and as soon as I expressed my complete dissatisfaction and did not allow my kid to attend their classes, I was told that it did not matter how unhappy I am or that my child does not attend classes, and that they will continue to bill my credit card. I initially thought that the problem was with the instructor, Jerry Uribe, so I escalated the issue with the management and talked to both Judi and Michael and got the same unethical treatment. Do not trust this school. They will rip you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IIMA-Karate/San-Marcos-California-92069/IIMA-Karate-IIMA-KidFit-USA-Inc-Promissed-that-If-anyone-is-unsatisfied-with-our-progr-907746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IIMA Karate

IIMA Karate Dishonest Billing

AUTHOR: Anca - (United States of America)

This is the most unethical school I have ever enrolled my kid into. Do not trust their word and do not sign up your kid in their classes. They will say anything to get your credit card under a monthly billing and then will not honor their commitments. I was told that "If anyone is unsatisfied with our program or we have not met their standards of an excellent program, then I would gladly cancel their agreement and refund them every penny" and as soon as I expressed my complete dissatisfaction and did not allow my kid to attend their classes, I was told that it did not matter how unhappy I am or that my child does not attend classes, and that they will continue to bill my credit card. I initially thought that the problem was with the instructor, Jerry Uribe, so I escalated the issue with the management and talked to both Judi and Michael and got the same unethical treatment. Do not trust this school. They will rip you off!