Complaint Review: IJSocks.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Aim — manalapan New Jersey U.S.A.
IJSocks.com
842 Mcdonald Ave, Brooklyn NY Internet United States of America

IJSocks.com - Alltimetrading.com Do not ship Goods, they Give you the run around, they dont answer your emails or phone calls Internet

This company should not be in business, I ordered something from they and they never shipped my item. after contacting them they promised to ship overnight and still never received. then the 3rd time they said we will ship overnite, even sent me a tracking # and still didnt ship. this is the 2nd time they did this.
I ordered last year and they pulled the same thing, thought maybe after my experience they would offer better customer service. That was not the case.they ignored my emails and phone calls. Finally just got my money back

I would never order from this company again. they dont know how to run a business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IJSockscom/internet/IJSockscom-Alltimetradingcom-Do-not-ship-Goods-they-Give-you-the-run-around-they-do-798629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IJSocks.com