Complaint Review: IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS - INTELIUS - EQUIFAX

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:orlando Florida
IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS - INTELIUS - EQUIFAX
privacymatters.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS - INTELIUS - EQUIFAX Internet Fraud Online INTERNET

Another story for everyone... 3/7/08 I went to check my acct. online and noticed a pending charge for "IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS $19.95". I luckily caught it early. The only things that I recently have been online with was Intelius on 3/4/08 and Equifax on 1/15/08. It's obviously one of these.

My bank said I have to wait for the charge to go through and then file a dispute. They said they deal with this type of dispute DAILY and that it"s commonly fixed. They are sending me a new card without cancelling my current one so i am able to use my card until the new one comes. :) Less of a hassle. Then when my new card comes then I'll just cancel the old one. My bank rep said to not even bother calling the "IK9Privacy Matters" they will still end up charging you, so just cancel the card.

Hope this helps anyone out there.

Dg
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IK9-PRIVACY-MATTERS-INTELIUS-EQUIFAX/Internet-Nationwide/IK9-PRIVACY-MATTERS-INTELIUS-EQUIFAX-Internet-Fraud-Online-INTERNET-315904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS - INTELIUS - EQUIFAX