Complaint Review: IK9* PRIVACY MATTERS

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:Chillicothe Missouri
dealpass.com , Canada

IK9* PRIVACY MATTERS Fraud company takes money off my Childsupport Card!!!!! Canada

I dont even know who this company is? I went to withdraw money off my my childsupport card when i was told innsuffucent funds... which i knew was crap.

I then went to my home and got online to check my balance. and i found the Privacy Matters had taken out 20.00 dollars. I know its not much but if they can do it for little amounts and get away with it whats stoppiong them from taking more...

They need to be stopped!! This money is all i have and i have to support to kids on this money and it isnt right that people take money that isnt theirs.

Chillicothe, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IK9-PRIVACY-MATTERS//IK9-PRIVACY-MATTERS-Fraud-company-takes-money-off-my-Childsupport-Card-Canada-394190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IK9* PRIVACY MATTERS