Complaint Review: IK9 Privacy Matters Or AK9 Privacy Matters

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2008

• Reported By:madison Wisconsin
IK9 Privacy Matters Or AK9 Privacy Matters
privacymatters.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

IK9 Privacy Matters Or AK9 Privacy Matters Fraudulantly charged my debit card Norwalk Connecticut

this company illegally charged my debit card 19.95. i never even heard of this company in my life until i heard my balence and called h$r block to find out the charge on my card. i dont know how they got my card number probably illegaly. im in the middle of disputing the charge with h&r block now.

this company is unprofesional and they have crooks working for them. this company is scum. and i hope whoevers in charge of this fraudualen activity goes to prison. that money thats put on my card is my paychecks from my job. i have to pay bills and by my daughter milk. this company is scum.

Jessica
madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2008 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IK9-Privacy-Matters-Or-AK9-Privacy-Matters/Norwalk-Connecticut/IK9-Privacy-Matters-Or-AK9-Privacy-Matters-Fraudulantly-charged-my-debit-card-Norwalk-Conn-327573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IK9 Privacy Matters Or AK9 Privacy Matters